Terms of purchase
The owner of the online store pood.kaarlitalu.ee (hereinafter E-shop) is OÜ Kaarli Talukaup (registry code 10196889), located in Kaarli, Ärina village, Lääne-Virumaa, 46235.
Purchase of goods and technical stages of the E-store
1. The prices of the goods sold in the e-shop are displayed in the E-shop environment on the "Products" page. All prices displayed in the E-store are presented in euros (€). Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. If the Buyer has submitted the order before changing the price of the goods, the price valid at the time of confirming the order will be applied.
2. In order to purchase goods from the e-store, you must select the appropriate goods in the shopping environment, the desired quantity and choose whether the Buyer picks up the goods himself or wishes to deliver the goods. To place an order, you must enter your personal and contact information and, if necessary, the delivery address, choose a payment method and agree to the E-store Terms and Conditions.
3. After entering the required data, the total amount due is displayed. The order can be confirmed and payment for the order can be started by clicking the "Pay" button.
4. In the E-shop, you can pay for the ordered goods through the bank links of the banks listed in the E-shop or in another way provided in the E-shop. The payment is made outside the E-store environment in the secure payment environment of the respective bank or service provider. If the goods are paid for by bank transfer, after paying for the goods (making a bank transfer), you must exit the Internet banking page by clicking the "Back to the merchant" button. The order is considered submitted by the Buyer upon payment.
5. If the Buyer requests a separate offer from the Seller for ordering the goods, the Seller shall forward the offer to the Buyer by e-mail. In this case, the sales contract between the Seller and the Buyer shall be deemed concluded under the conditions provided in the Terms and Conditions of the E-store, either by confirming the order by the Buyer or by making a payment, whichever is earlier.
6. After receiving the order, the Seller shall immediately send the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order to the e-mail address published by the Buyer.
7. The seller has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded via the E-store and not to deliver the ordered goods in the following cases:
the goods have run out of stock;
the price or features of the goods have been displayed incorrectly in the E-shop due to a system error;
The Buyer does not meet the conditions established by the Seller.
If the Seller is unable to fulfill the order, the Seller will contact the Buyer and return the amount paid when the Buyer has managed to make an advance payment for the goods.
We use a parcel machine service to deliver the goods. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method. There are no shipping costs when picking up the goods themselves.
Shipments within Estonia usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 3-7 working days from posting.
We agree to send to other EU countries separately by e-mail (email@example.com)
In exceptional cases, the right to deliver the goods within up to 45 calendar days
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store.
If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the E-shop has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted, the form of which can be found here: withdrawal application and send it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (eg a wrong or defective item).
The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
Upon receipt of the returned goods, the e-shop will return to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal application, all fees received from the buyer on the basis of the contract.
The e-shop may refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or until the buyer has provided proof that he has returned the item, whichever is earlier.
If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method different from the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the E-store, the Online Store does not have to reimburse the consumer for a cost that exceeds the cost related to the usual delivery method.
The e-shop has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and demand the goods back from the buyer if the price of the goods in the e-shop is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
Right to lodge a claim
The buyer has the right to contact the E-store within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling: +372 5208720
The e-shop is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
If the goods purchased from the E-shop have defects for which the E-shop is responsible, the E-shop will replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be replaced, the E-shop will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
The e-shop responds to the consumer's complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
Processing of personal data
By entering data in the online store and with the corresponding confirmation, the Buyer grants the right to collect and process the Buyer's personal data (name, contact telephone number, parcel delivery and / or home address, e-mail address) and forward personal data to the logistics partner for delivery.
The buyer has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his personal data at any time, unless it is necessary for the collection of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of the goods.
The use of electronic personal data for direct mailing takes place only if the Buyer has given a separate consent on the website kaarlitalu.ee.
When paying for purchases, the Buyer ensures the security of personal bank IDs with encrypted data communication with banks, to which the E-store does not have access.
If the buyer has any complaints regarding the E-store, they must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or call by phone: +372 5208720
If the buyer and the E-shop are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms of the procedure can be viewed and the application submitted here. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Online Store. The review of the buyer's complaint in the commission is free of charge.
The buyer can also turn to the European Union's consumer dispute resolution platform.